Disruption: Optimizing the Tech-Talent Interface
4th Annual Innovation Corridor Summit
September 21st, 2021 – Virtual via Hopin
What is the Corridor Summit?
Regional connectivity and collaboration fuel success in the modern global economy. Canada’s Innovation Corridor is anchored by the Greater Toronto & Hamilton Area (GTHA) and Waterloo regions – a high growth economic zone in Southern Ontario defined by a dense cluster of advanced manufacturing and technology firms. The long-term goal of the summit is to inform and drive transformational actions that shape the corridor’s future as a world-class region measured by talent, productivity and quality of life.
The 2021 Summit will explore key issues associated with the theme of Disruption. In particular, keynotes and panel discussions will focus on the human integration of talent and tech to capture sector-disruptive opportunities. Elements of practical applications involving Cyber-security; 5G adoption; IoT; AI and machine learning will be topics discussed. Emphasis will be on the potential and practical applications of talent-tech integration to transform processes at our plants, offices, supply chains and stores to not only adapt to disruptive forces but to boost enterprise performance, consumer experience and our regional economic competitiveness. Quality Conversations: Practical sector-specific and tech-specific innovations to be discussed include:
- Accelerating the adoption of new Industry 4.0 technologies on the manufacturing plant floor to bring efficiencies and competitive bidding.
- Adopting new engagement platforms to enhance the quality and diversity of customer experience.
- Automating processes and logistics of deliveries to customer.
- Trade and export innovations.
- Ensuring quality control and cyber-security in daily routines.
- Wearable technologies that improve productivity and livability.
- Harnessing new battery, computing, research and processing power.
- Key skills and mindset required for jobs of the future.
- Everyday tech to differentiate your team and bring competitive advantage.
- E-learning, training and re-training required to compete, survive and thrive.
- Catalytic contributions by government and academia to enhance world-wide competitiveness and tech-talent integration.
- Health innovations to enhance quality of life and workplace health.
To learn more and get involved contact Todd Letts, email@example.com or call 905-451-1122 x206
Canada’s Innovation Corridor Summit 2021 Sponsors
Driver Sponsor – Diamond
Driver Sponsor – Gold